inside sales engineer pressure relief
The Inside Sales Engineer PR (Pressure Relief) interacts with internal departments, Fike customers, sales channels and subsidiaries to analyse customers’ needs, determining appropriate applications or potential modifications and changes needed to fulfil customers’ specific needs.
the inside sales engineer pr
- Reviews, discusses and interprets customers’ requirements for products
- Seeks new application opportunities for products
- Assists in technical evaluation of returned products
- Gathers, records and analyses application data
- Establishes product offering for applications requiring catalogue and non-catalogue products
- Establishes pricing for non-catalogue items
- Performs sizing, selection and quoting of products per established procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Business or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industrial equipment sales / application engineering experience is a plus
- The complexity of the work at this level requires initiative and independent judgement
- Basic knowledge of product applications is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales and customer service functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Commercial and pragmatic attitude
- Language skills: Dutch, French and English; Italian is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fike offers a challenging and versatile position as a PR Inside Sales Engineer in a dynamic team with an open mind.
- We provide various supporting trainings allowing constant professional growth as well as an attractive compensation package.