inside sales engineer explosion protection
- As an EP (Explosion Protection) Inside Sales Engineer you support applications covered in published guidelines and liaise with EPT for applications outside of Fike product specifications, applicable regulations and Fike guidelines.
- You interact with different parties to analyse customers’ needs and determine appropriate applications or potential modifications.
- You are the contact point for Explosion Protection related projects and review, discuss and interpret customers’ requirements for products based on RFQ and risk assessment.
- You gather, record and analyse application data and perform sizing and product selection for products per established procedures and guidelines.
- You create quotes for applications requiring catalog and non-catalog products and seek new application opportunities for products.
- You coordinate EP projects from start to end. You identify critical item lead times, anticipate issues, verify correctness, prepare and check drawings.
- You assist in the technical evaluation of returned products.
- As an EP Inside Sales Engineer you help develop extremely reliable protection systems.
- As an EP Inside Sales Engineer you have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You preferably have experience with industrial equipment sales/applications engineering.
- You have knowledge of sales and customer service functions.
- You are motivated to provide “reliable” solutions.
- You have a commercial and pragmatic attitude.
- You take initiative and are able to make choices independently.
- You are a team player who likes to share and deploy knowledge.
- You have excellent communicative, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- As an EP Inside Sales Engineer you have good knowledge of Dutch, English, French spoken and written, Italian is a plus.
- Fike offers a challenging and versatile position as an EP Inside Sales Engineer in a dynamic team with an open mind.
- We provide various supporting trainings allowing constant professional growth as well as an attractive compensation package.